“Managing Diversity in the Workplace” training is designed to help managers and employees have a deeper understanding of cultural diversity in the workplace. The training is delivered through an interacted behavior modification process with Critical Thinking Questions (CTQ), utilizing "Facilitated Introspections" to enable employees and managers to take control of their thoughts, feelings, and attitude to insure an inclusive work environment.
- Present tools that deal with a variety of Critical Thinking Strategies to increase cultural knowledge and skills in managing diverse workforce.
- Acknowledge Diversity and Inclusion as a strategic business advantage
- Present the “Four Layers of Diversity”
- Identify obstacles
- Increase self-awareness
- Uncover hidden beliefs
- Identify solutions
Benefits of Managing Diversity Training:
- Diversity fully embraced
- Forward thinking managers lead through “Facilitated Introspection
- Reduced EEO complaints
- Greater engagement/job satisfaction
- Higher retention rates
- Better customer service
- Increased team effectiveness
- Increased sales/productivity
What to expect from the One-Day SessionThe six-hour LIVE session is an awakening to expose participants to the process and teach the world-class level of emotional competence and behavior modification through critical thinking questions and affirmative introspection.
- Interviews with Senior Level Managers
- Conduct a Diversity Audit
- Create a customized survey
- Management decides whom to send the electronic survey
- Survey is completed anonymously
- Results of survey are compiled and presented to management for review and is used as part of the One-Day Session.
- Coaching Calls for participants once each month
Material in the One-Day Session
- 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class by Steve Siebold, CSP
- Coaching - 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class by Steve Siebold, CSP
Contact us today!